We are looking for participants to
sign up to this free trial
If you currently own an electric vehicle or are considering owning/using one in the near future, you could be part of our trial. As an electric vehicle owner/user participating in the STEP trial you will receive the following:
- Access to a number of on-street charge points. Depending on where you live these may be located on your street or within a short walking distance of your property.
- A free Trojan Energy Lance for connecting your car to the charge point (RRP: £400)
- Access to low-cost energy to charge your vehicle.
You do not need to have an EV already to sign up for the trial, we are looking for three different types of trial participants:
- Current EV households who already own/use an EV
- Prospective EV households who are considering owning/using an EV before March 2022
- Observer households who live on or near one of the installation streets and do not have an EV but would like to participate in the research
Please note: Due to the high level of interest we have received, if you wish to sign up to the trial as a current EV household, you will be placed on a waiting list initially. Please do sign up anyway and we will be in touch soon with more details.